As a member of the Automated Driving Software team, you will be responsible for the design, development, simulation, testing, integration, and deployment of the latest cutting edge technologies across platforms to consumer markets worldwide. This position will function as a member of the Automated Driving Software team.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the development and integration of SAE Level 2, 3, and 4 automated driving features and functional software.
- Development of infrastructure and basic software compliant with functional safety principals,
- development of middleware and software service modules.
- development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture.
- Maintain a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.