Automotive Sales Manager
Family-Owned! No Sundays!
Excellent Income and Benefits!
Dan Vaden Chevrolet Cadillac of Brunswick is family-owned and a GREAT place to have a rewarding career! We are growing and need to hire experienced Sales Managers to drive the success of our sales departments by training, assisting and leading sales consultants to achieve sales quotas.
We appreciate and reward achievement, value our employees, and invest in their success! Apply now and join our team. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
- Aggressive and rewarding pay plan!!
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance: accident, disability, life, critical illness and cancer wellness
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discounts on vehicles, service, and more!
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Automotive Sales Manager:
- Hire, train and support the sales team and assist in closing deals
- Lead, motivate and coach the sales team to achieve revenue targets
- Monitor/manage the sales team's progress and performance
- Engage with customers to build a base of referrals and repeat business
- Help manage all aspects of the sales department and inventory lot
- Create annual forecast and budget for new car department
- Understand dealership operations including all aspects of sales and finance
Qualifications - Automotive Sales Manager:
- Automotive Sales Manager experience is REQUIRED
- High-energy, positive, and outgoing with strong verbal communication skills
- Superior leadership and customer service skills
- Proven track record as a floor manager and a strong closer
- Ability to drive sales and produce results
- Motivated with a passion to achieve high standards
- Social media skills and computer proficient
- Finance experience is helpful
- Professional appearance
- Valid driver's license and good driving record
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include MVR and drug test
The Vaden family also owns an alternate transportation company, two Allstate insurance agencies, a wholesale parts distribution division and a management company.
We are an equal opportunity employer