Work for a consulting firm located in Jacksonville, FL as an Automation Engineer - specializing in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 500/5000, CompactLogix, FactoryTalk ME/SE HMI. You will be working on manufacturing lines to design, develop and handle daily troubleshooting. You must be able to work independently and train others.
They offer competitive salary, great benefits, an on-site gym, and warm Florida sunshine!
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years experience working with automated control systems
- Experience working in a discrete manufacturing environment
- Experience with working on production lines
- Experience with troubleshooting issues on manufacturing lines
- Experience in Automation Equipment using PLCs, HMI, SCADA systems
- Troubleshooting controllers and making software changes on production lines
- Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 500/5000, CompactLogix, FactoryTalk ME/SE HMI
- Experience with FactoryTalk Historian Server, Rockwell Kinetix servo drives
- Knowledge of OPC servers, Servos Controllers, robotics systems, higher level database and software systems is a plus
- Must understand ladder logic, structured text, CFC, SFC, and be able to write in Visual Basic
- Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA HMI software experience preferred
- Ability to train others (communication skills plus knowledge of training techniques)