Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop financial models and costing for a full suite of emerging, data-rich products to improve patient health outcomes, assist physicians in point-of-care decisioning, enable providers to transition to risk-based payment models, and advance precision medicine through connection of genomics with outcomes-based clinical research
- Work cross-functionally to develop pricing strategy, value proposition and competitive standing for each of these products
- Present deal financials and business cases to segment leaders and senior financial executives
- Assess programs end-to-end:
- Size and address issues with significant financial impact across Finance, Sales, Product, Legal, and Operations teams
- Model sensitivities
- Balance risks against financial and growth opportunity
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of data and / or financial analysis
- Skilled at negotiating with multiple constituencies
- Ability to work across a large and complex matrix of stakeholders; thrive in an environment of change and fluctuating priorities
- Ability to analyze complex data, create and define viable options, clearly present recommendations and supporting rationale
- Healthcare industry experience
- Pricing experience with solid knowledge of financial concepts
- Experience working with Sales teams
- Experience with Salesforce.com
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Director of Finance, Pricing Analyst, Pricing Specialist, Senior Finance Consultant, Senior Finance Analyst, Senior Pricing Analyst, Senior Pricing Consultant, Pricing Manager, Pricing Associate, Pricing Senior Associate, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote