About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Associate Corporate Security Guard...
In this role, you will:
- Support functional area by providing safety to company's premises, assets, staff, visitors, guard entrances, and exits to prevent theft, vandalism, intrusion or natural hazards
- Work closely with Security Response Center analysts to ensure escalation guidelines are followed according to written procedures
- Perform routine customer support, operational and security tasks, safeguard, patrol, and police premises to protect property and personnel
- Respond and resolve alarm system maintenance needs and security situations that arise in workplace
- Receive direction from supervisor and escalate questions and issues to Security Response Center
- Interact with immediate team on information, plus internal and external customers, Security Response Center Analysts, and vendors
Required Qualifications, US:
- 6+ months of Corporate Security experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Valid Security Officer D & G license
- 21+ years of age
- Ability to run 50 yards in 10 seconds or less
- Ability to carry or drag 150 lbs. for a distance of 50 feet
- Ability to climb staircases (up & down/floor to floor) up to 3 times without stopping.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Customer service experience
- Possess a CPR / First Aid Certification
- Experience with Access Control Systems and CCTV Monitor
- Ability to stand for up to 4 hours
- Must have eyesight corrected to 20/20 and no uncorrectable hearing impairment
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
This role will require a shift change every 6 months.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.