SNI is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to support a large non-profit client. The position is temp to hire. Interviews are this week!
Purpose of Position:
Provides clerical support
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Designs, implements and/or manages office administrative systems and procedures which ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Prepares correspondence, memos, reports, etc. for the Coordinator and others as requested.
- Ensures all correspondence is grammatically correct and free of errors
- Answers phones and directs all calls to the correct individual, taking messages if staff is not available
- Notifies members of any meetings; records, types and distributes minutes to committee members
- Functions as receptionist for the center, greeting and directing walk-in clients to appropriate individuals
- Sorts and delivers mail within the site
- Enters all required data into database; ensures that information is correct
- Maintains calendars and itineraries for personnel
- Maintains general office and client records as directed
- High school diploma and five (5) years of experience as a proven successful, multi-tasked administrative assistant in a busy environment
- Strong organizational and administrative abilities in order to manage multi-tasked responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess interpersonal skills required to build and maintain relationships in the work environment
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Windows Applications
- Ability to utilize computer software programs, to include but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Provide guidance and assistance to the professional staff
Professional Core Competencies Required:
- Mission Focused: Creates real social change that leads to better lives and healthier communities. This drives performance and professional motivations.
- Relationship Oriented: Places people before process and is astute in cultivating and managing relationships toward a common goal.
- Collaborator (Includes teamwork and communication):
- Results Driven: Dedicates efforts to shared and measurable goals for the common good; creating, resourcing, scaling and leveraging strategies and innovations for broad investment and impact.