$18.50/hr - $20.00/hr DOE
Capstone is looking to fill a Site Administrative Assistant in Middleburg, Fl. Capstone provides productivity-based labor solutions to manufacturing facilities all over the country.
Expectations & Responsibilities
The Site Administrative Assistant's main responsibility is to support our operation within a manufacturing environment. Primary responsibilities for the SA include conducting on-site interviews, processing new hires, using excel to track attendance and other data, and completing weekly reports. Additional tasks include entering associates in the time clock, ensuring time punches are correct, submitting new hire documentation to HR, assisting associates with issues, and supporting the on-site leadership with additional administrative-related duties as needed. Strong Excel and other Microsoft Software skills are required.
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of Onsite staffing/administrative experience required (in Assembly, Manufacturing, or Distribution environments preferred.)
- High school diploma is required.
- College degree is preferred but not required
- Strong Excel, and Microsoft Office required
- Excellent planning, organizational, and analytical skills, coupled with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication abilities.
- Strong multitasking and time management skills. Comfortable working on several tasks simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with customer contacts, Insource Performance Associates, Supervisors and Management team.
- Strong computer experience using spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Self-disciplined individual with strong work ethic. Self-starter.
- Ability to identify problems and offer real world resolutions within constrained timelines.
- A team player and a positive attitude.
- Thoroughness and attention to details, with an ability to adhere to a timeline to ensure success.
- Having a sense of urgency, without overlooking critical details.
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job.
- Busy office within a manufacturing environment
- Casual dress code
- Clean and organized office environment.
Capstone Logistics, LLC is part of The Transportation and Logistics industry which has been designated a "Critical Infrastructure Segment". As a "critical infrastructure industry" worker in the Transportation and Logistics industry, associates are considered exempt from local restrictions such as curfews, shelter-in-place orders, and other mobility restrictions when reporting to, returning from, or performing his or her work functions.