We are looking for a Ad Operation Manager to join our team!
Company Confidential is a Sports Betting Network. The first sports media company dedicated to providing news, analysis and proprietary data to the millions of Americans who wager on sports and make sports betting a multibillion-dollar industry. Fueled by award-winning broadcasters and legendary oddsmakers, the network informs and entertains consumers with the latest sports betting news and industry trends on multiple platforms. Fans can access content on Comcast Xfinity, fuboTV, Sling TV, Rogers’ Sportsnet, NESN, MSG Networks, Marquee Sports Network, AT&T Pittsburgh, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, terrestrial radio stations throughout the U.S. .com/Podcasts and the app. We have a newsroom/studio in the sports books at the South Point Hotel, Casino and Spa and Circa Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, as well as satellite studios in leading gaming properties across the country.
About this role:
- Candidates for this role would have similar experience to Ad Manager, DAI which stands for Dynamic Ad Insertion This person will be dealing directly with clients for all AD related campaigns related to TV, Radio and Digital.
- This person will be the main Point of contact to get all Ad assets into systems for appropriate content channels.
- Will work with internal staff i.e., sales, marketing etc. throughout the lifecycle of the Advertising campaign.
Responsibilities of an Ad Operations Manager:
- Primary liaison between various stakeholders in the company (Tech, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.) and post-sale advertising delivery.
- Own entire advertiser campaign life cycle from receiving an Insertion Order to Trafficking and Reporting.
- Work with Sales & Account Management during the pre-sale’s proposal process on inventory availability.
- Obtain creative assets from partners and verify compliance with ad specifications.
- QA and traffic online advertising campaigns to meet contractual obligations and drive revenue.
- Manage and traffic radio, television, and OTT creative assets.
- Comfortable with multiple audio and video ad formats.
- VAST Tags, 3rd party ad server, or other issues and provide troubleshooting as needed.
Education & Additional Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of advertising operations experience.
- Excellent Analytical and Communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of online, radio and tv advertising industry terms, concepts, and business models.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines successfully.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with all levels of employees.
- Previous Online Gambling or TV industry experience" is a plus.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]