SNI is currently recruiting for a longer term billing / Accounts Receivables contractor for a large transportation company located in Riverside! Jacksonville, FL! The position starts at $18/hr and interviews are this week and next! Please email me your resume and lets connect asap if you are interested!
- A minimum of an associate's degree in accounting or business required. Equivalent years of accounting experience may substitute for degree.
- Three years of general accounting experience to include accounts payable, accounts receivable, project accounting and journal entry preparation
- Fast and accurate 10-key keyboarding skills 7K+ Minimum
- Accounts Receivable experience
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Accounts Receivable Experience desired.
- Strengths in creating and modifying Excel spreadsheets.
- Multitasking strengths; detail oriented; focused on deadlines.
- Reliable employee that is motivated to achieve optimal results.
- Oracle experience desired.
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Database.
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule work efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and maintain focus on deadlines.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong customer service and communications skills, both oral and written.
- Responsible for completing all mandatory training classes.
Under the general supervision of the Accounts Receivable Lead or other designated Manager, performs primarily accounts receivable and general accounting functions.
- Processes high volume of cash deposit from bank activity and cash application transactions for invoices on the Accounts Receivable (AR) Module.
- Creates internal and external customer invoices using the AR Module.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by AR Team Lead and/or Accounting Manager.
- Communicates with co-workers, management, and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conforms with and abiding by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.