FrankCrum Staffing is recruiting for an Accounting Clerk for a client in Jacksonville, FL. This is not a remote position and is on site. Starting pay for this position is $16/hour and we are looking to interview asap. Please reply with an updated resume to be considered.
An Account Clerk, also known as an Accounting Clerk, Bookkeeping Clerk or Auditing Clerk, generally performs billing and accounting responsibilities for a business. Their duties include supporting accounts receivable, accounts payable and reconciliations, acting as a cashier to verify receipts and deposits, and preparing and maintaining records among other job obligations.
Account Clerk duties and responsibilities
Account Clerks manage accounts and provide support for the accounting, finance and sales departments. They may also be responsible for payroll or maintaining vendor accounts and processing procurement requests for goods and services. Other duties and responsibilities include:
· Bookkeeping and general accounting
· Creating and maintaining spreadsheets
· Operating data terminals calculators and other standard office equipment
· Performing clerical work and interoffice support including receiving and processing mail
· Invoicing and reconciliation for varying departments
· Maintaining and promoting excellent vendor relations
· Assembling, sorting and tabulating codes and filing data
· Verifying claims and processing orders and deposit slips
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.