Request: Business Professional - Accounting Associate II*
Request Title: Accounting Associate II: Supporting Vendor Management for US onboarding and or global accounts
1st Working Shift (08:00:AM - 06:00:PM)
Desired Start Date: 1/24/2022
Duration: 6 Months
Pay Rate: $18.00 Hourly Rate
Position Comments: To help out with the WP cleanup in preparation for year.
Accounting Associate II: Supporting Vendor Management for US onboarding
MUST Have Qualifications : (Please be sure this is included on resume and in write up)
- Vendor Maintenance
- Domestic 1099 Reporting
-Accounts Payable Experience
Location : (Remote during Covid)
601 Riverside Avenue Jacksonville FL 32204
Duration : 6 month contract only
Schedule : M-F 8AM - 5PM
Interview : Phone
Job Description: JOB SUMMARY:
Performs various routine calculation, posting, and verification of financial data to maintain accounting records.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures.
• Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers.
• Assists in month end and quarterly closing/reporting procedures.
• May contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
A high school diploma or GED is required for this role. Experience in office work, clerical accounting or bookkeeping as required for specific job level.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
• Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and applications specific to the accounting function
• Thorough knowledge of filing systems and procedures
• Attention to detail
• Verbal and written communication skills must be clear, tactful, and constructive
• Data entry skills