This position is 100% remote with 10% or less of travel. This person will need to be on site for orientation for the first couple of days in Jacksonville, FL and occasionally need to travel to the Jacksonville or Indianapolis office and any conferences they would wish to attend. All travel would be less than 10% of the time.
The Analyst, Software Configuration is responsible for configuration, support, and end-user training of Zuora for Finance and Sales team members as needed. The Analyst, Software Configuration meets with end users to gather requirements and make modifications to meet business needs. This position is expected to be the primary subject matter expert and first point of contact for Zuora and will be expected to provide guidance to business users around best practices.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* 2 years of experience configuring and supporting Zuora in a production environment
* 2 years of experience troubleshooting production issues related to Zuora
* 2 years of experience gathering requirements from internal customers
* 2 years of experience testing configuration changes and system integrations
* 1 year of experience with training of end users
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. 3 years of work experience in Computer Science or Information Systems would be considered in lieu of a degree.
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
* Strong knowledge of Zuora configuration, including product catalogs, billing and payment runs, account creation, subscription amendments, and reporting
* Experience with Salesforce integration, including Zuora CPQ (Z-Quotes and Z-360)
* Experience configuring taxation in Zuora and integration with Avalara
* Experience working with integrated payment gateways
* Experience using JIRA a plus
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.