https://youtu.be/OeNL6jMnsDE A great team member …
- Is looking to make a difference and help kids win at life!
- Has high energy and a great attitude
- Has a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends
- Teaches amazing classes developed by our in-house child development experts and our proven curriculum and teaching method (no worries, we teach you how!)
- Has experience working with kids ages walking to 11 years old in an athletic or coaching environment (with pediatric Occupational Therapy / Physical Therapy, youth personal training, physical education, athletic trainer, gymnastics instructor , special education experience a plus!)
- Knows outstanding customer service and membership experience are core values. We treat our members like family here..
do what you love. love what you do.
This position officially starts in the fall of 2022
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to KidStrong Corporate.