Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
Primary contact for coordination for Investment & Fiduciary Services; serves as subject matter expert in Fiduciary advice. Delivers advisory based services to clients with highly complex Wealth Management (WM) planning needs in collaboration with clients, partners and Centers of Influence. Grows & retains WM relationships by integrating fiduciary knowledge, wealth planning, investment knowledge and client acquisition skills. Acquires new high net worth client (HNW) and ultra-high net worth relationships. Conversant in all aspects of specialty assets; may specialize in some areas. Takes a full balance sheet approach in new business development and advising clients including identifying and referring new credit, deposit and/or brokerage opportunities. Engages in WM conversations, applies tax & transition strategies, introducing Wealth Planning Strategists for complex or comprehensive planning engagements and SWS Specialists for appropriate solutions, enabling clients to leverage & protect the value of their estates. Applies in depth knowledge of WM issues, and needs assessment to evolve the advice cycle. Focuses on clients with a minimum net worth of $5MM or as determined by mgmt. Collaborates with Center Administration team on compliance issues. Developing new and expanding current WM relationships is a key function. This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction. Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 10+ years of financial planning experience, estate planning experience, or a combination of both; in wealth management
- Experience in wealth management with net worth clients of at least five million dollars
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of financial and estate planning, fiduciary/trust, wealth transfer, leverage, multiple asset class usage, asset allocation strategies, and taxation
- Solid knowledge and understanding of fiduciary law and federal regulations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with family dynamics or working with inter-generational families
- CTFA designation
- CFP designation
- Previous Relationship Management Experience
- Risk Management Experience
- High level professional polish
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
FL-Jacksonville: 1 Independent Dr - Jacksonville, FL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.