Anritsu Company is the United States subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 120 years. Anritsu’s “2020 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments as well as operation support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees in over 90 countries. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, Google+ LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Wireless Market Development Manager you will have responsibility for implementing the Fiscal Year (FY) Business Unit strategy for Anritsu’s wireless product portfolio with focus on Regulatory/Compliance, Conformance, and Carrier Acceptance Testing in 5G applications within the wireless test labs ecosystem. This is a remote position but ideal candidate could be located in Dallas, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area or the North East U.S.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for expanding wireless business into existing and new regulatory/compliance, conformance and carrier labs.
- Responsible for monitoring wireless UE/RAN market drivers and knowledge, portfolio positioning to key customers in this segment and conveying clearly required business KPI’s to Product Management to meet customer alignment and ensure success (5G focus).
- Maintain and grow key relationships within Test Houses, Tier I/II carriers and associated supply chain key vendors. Be able to establish and nurture relationship with key industry players.
- Build and maintain technical knowledge and business relationships at Standard associations such as CTIA, FCC, ANSI.
- Assist Sales Team members in pre-qualification of key wireless portfolio opportunities (5G focus).
- Identify KPI’s associated with growing Test House business and develop strategy in partnership with Product Business Unit.
- Identify market opportunities and be able to conceptualize solutions within the company or be able to seek partnerships to bring a comprehensive solutions portfolio to the marketplace.
- Demonstrate thought leadership, and influence technical and business stakeholders across all management levels by building build consensus internally and externally.
- Manage and execute quarterly MDM Plan of Action and Milestones (PO&AM).
- Assist Business Unit Product Marketing and Regional Marketing with development and execution of FY Promotion Plans for wireless portfolio and key wireless technologies including marketing content creation like Webinars, White Papers, Press Releases. (5G focus & regulatory / compliance focus )
- Maintain clear understanding of current customer requirements and market trends and liaison trend information and situation on monthly basis to Senior Management and Business Unit Product Management.
- Provide long term vision for development guidance/recommendations (including growth initiatives and key product applications/features) to Product Business Unit for long term multi-year growth.
- Represent Anritsu at key wireless forum bodies (in concert with existing members).