Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
- Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
- Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
- Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
- Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
- Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
This role provides clients a holistic investment approach to HNW & UHNW clients and is delivered consistently through multiple channels. Grows new business and revenue by reinforcing the Wells Fargo brand while leveraging partnership opportunities throughout the firm; possesses in-depth product knowledge and excellent relationship skills to service clients; manages the most difficult, largest and most complex globally diversified investment portfolios; significant emphasis on new business and revenue generation. Responsible for developing and maintaining their own significant network of COIs and community contacts outside of Wells Fargo; consulting the team to develop and recommend a client centric diversified investment portfolio using all of WM s investment solutions; utilizes a broader holistic investment methodology; with broad investment strategy authority and acting within established investment policy guidelines; recognizes financial/non-financial asset opportunities to integrate into the overall investment plan for clients; provides advice to generate returns commensurate with an acceptable level of risk for the client; is the voice of WM investment philosophy/asset management capabilities; and disseminates investment management thought leadership information across their geography to clients.
This LO position has customer contact and job duties which may include needs assessing and referring those customers interested in a dwelling secured product to a SAFE team member. This position includes assisting customers without taking an application and without offering or negotiating terms of a dwelling secured transaction.
Individuals in a LO position also must meet the Loan Originator requirements under Regulation Z (LO) outlined in the job expectations below.
- 10+ years of investment management experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- A Masters of Business Administration (MBA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Designation
- Knowledge and understanding of High Net Worth (HNW) or Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) clients: wealth management serving and advising
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA)
- Ability to create dynamic client-ready investment related PowerPoint presentations including: charts and graphs
- Professional presentation skills
- Experience working with high-net-worth clients
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Portfolio management experience
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Fluent in Spanish preferred
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards. A current credit report will be used to assess your financial responsibility and credit fitness, however, a credit score is not included as part of the evaluation. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
FL-Miami: 333 Se 2nd Ave - Miami, FL
FL-Jacksonville: 3563 Philips Hwy - Jacksonville, FL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.