Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth & Investment Management, or WIM, is one of the United States’ leading providers of financial and investment services. WIM provides a full range of personalized wealth management, investment, and retirement products and services to meet clients’ unique needs and help them achieve financial goals. Our mission is to help clients pursue their financial goals with confidence. We accomplish this by:
o Building enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful, and objective advice
o Developing individualized plans for clients to help meet their financial objectives
o Helping clients build, manage, preserve, and transition their financial resources and wealth
WIM serves clients through the following businesses:
o Wells Fargo Private Bank serves high-net-worth individuals and families.
o Wells Fargo Advisors provides investment advice and guidance to clients through more than 13,200 full-service financial advisors and referrals from more than 5,450 licensed bankers.
o Wells Fargo Asset Management brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of institutions, financial advisors, and individuals worldwide.
Through Wells Fargo Private Bank, WIM is also a leading provider of trust, investment, and fiduciary services, including personal trust services and a number of specialized wealth services designed to meet the diverse needs of high-net-worth clients.
Responsible for the management of a Wells Fargo Advisors metropolitan market. Responsible for recruiting, local marketing, market planning, team development, administration, compliance, and operations functions within the branch. Accountable for the performance of each branch within his/her market. Primary focus is on recruiting, local marketing and promoting the firms image in the local community. May directly manage the main branch within the market. Develops the market business plan, and looks for opportunities to grow the market share. Responsible for the market profit and loss statement. Helps coordinate and develop the market management team. Assists in the development of Financial Advisor teams. Responsible for FA attrition and managing FA relationships. Is the ultimate point-of-contact for all compliance, regulatory, and administrative issues relating to the branches in the market and must possess a comprehensive understanding of firm policies and procedures, brokerage operations principles and governing bodies regulatory roles and regulations.
As an Employee Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically, you will:
• Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your employees feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
• Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented employees, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing employees, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of financial services experience
- 5+ years of branch management or leadership experience
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7, 9/10 or 24, and 63 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Leadership or management experience including mentoring, coaching, and influencing
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Persons who have FINRA Series 24 must successfully complete series registration for FINRA Series 9/10 within 90 days of hire date.
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Wells Fargo will initiate financial and criminal background review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 66 (or 63 and 65) must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance.
- Designated insurance license requirements must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. Compliance with state law requirements is required.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
FL-Jacksonville: 1 Independent Dr - Jacksonville, FL
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.