The Full Stack Application Developer is responsible for the systems analysis, development, implementation, and management of technology infrastructure for the Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education (COACHE). COACHE is a Harvard-based consortium of colleges and universities who rely on survey data to identify areas for improvement in faculty equity in recruitment, development, and retention. Over the past 15 years, COACHE has collected responses from more than 100,000 faculty at more than 300 partner institutions.
- Work with stakeholders within and outside Harvard to specify and analyze requirements for data management, application backend, application frontend, and other internal tooling.
- Design, build, test, and deploy solutions for data integration, data warehousing, data provisioning, and data analyses.
- Design, build, test and deploy backend solutions - including APIs, business logic, and databases - that power customer-facing applications.
- Design, build, test and deploy customer-facing user experiences, user interfaces, and data visualizations that align with specified requirements, ensuring scalable, sustainable, and robust results.
- Contribute to and help architect internal projects including backend utility libraries and UI component library.
- Test, monitor, and maintain implemented solutions.
- Document requirements, designs, and implementations for all solutions.
- Interact with customers to support product use and understand product improvement needs.
- Other duties as required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled