Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays/ 40 hours per week/ Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM, Monday - Sunday
As a Wealth Management Client Services Representatives you will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to our clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking.
What you'll do:
* Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
* Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
* Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
* Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. credit card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
* Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
* Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customers financial lives
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.