Our Fortune 50 client in the financial services industry is currently hiring a Wealth Management Client Services Representative to join their team in Jacksonville, FL.
As a Client Services Representative you will be providing excellent service to clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans, and online banking.
What you'll do:
- Effectively educate, promote, and guide clients through online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
- Provide clients with clear, complete, and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call.
- Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy/procedures, and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks.
- Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. credit card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.).
- Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy/procedures, gain clarity on varioius financial products/servics and research and resolve issues with client accounts.
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options.
- Proven experience with gathering, absorbing, and using facts/information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems/issues
- Understanding of terminology for banking and brokerage accounts, cards, small business accounts, home loans and/or online banking
- Inbound call center experience