Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Wealth Management Client Services Representative job in Jacksonville, FL! Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Type: C ontract
Length: 12+ months
Pay: 17.50/ HR
Shift/Hours: 40 hours/week (see shift info below)
Responsibilities for this Wealth Management Client Services Representative job include, but are not limited to:
- Wealth Management Client Services Representatives will work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to Wealth Management clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking.
- Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity.
- Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
- Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
- Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
Qualifications for this Wealth Management Client Services Representative job:
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options
- Experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positivity and confidence
- Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
- Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
- Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
- Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be available for 6 weeks of training scheduled Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays. 40 hours per week. Shifts can be scheduled between the hours of 7:00 AM - 2:30 AM (midnight), Monday - Sunday
Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
IMPORTANT: This Wealth Management Client Services Representative job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment