For over 70 years, Kelly has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a DIRECT HIRE Warehouse Team Leader position for a well-known pharmaceutical company in Jacksonville, FL.
This is a Direct Hire role with our Kelly OCG Department (Outsource Consulting Group). You will be employed by Kelly, receiving Kelly’s health benefits including Medical/Dental/Vision, PTO, Holidays, sick time, etc.
Job Title: Warehouse Team Leader
- Partner up with team leaders from the warehouse to expedite all processes.
- Report performance against goals daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Monitor individual and team performance vs established targets. Provide employee feedback as necessary.
- Review staffing to ensure that the appropriate coverage is available to support volume and make appropriate adjustments accordingly.
- Coordinate daily tactical planning with other team leaders and support groups through problem solving and decision-making processes.
- Define and clearly state expectations and objectives with the team members. Ensure that all members understand their responsibilities and the mission of the department
- Mediate disagreements between members.
- Conduct Pre/ Post shift walk through to ensure warehouse is in a safe and secure manner and prepared for the next shift.
- Conduct daily meetings with each department.
- Be present on the distribution floor directing, coaching, etc. all employees.
- Prepare and present performance reviews and counseling documents.
- Ensure 5S standards are followed up on daily.
- Ensure all safety policies and procedures are followed according to our safety program.
- Conduct daily, document safety observations for forklift operators.
- Develop and oversee safety committee.
- Ensure timely communication by responding to all email, correspondence and phone calls quickly.
Location: Jacksonville, FL 32256 (Deerwood / Baymeadows area)
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required, higher education a bonus.
- Proficient user of MS Office, namely Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- A minimum of five years of relevant supervisory experience in a GMP-regulated warehouse environment.
- Proven Process Improvement skills.
- Effectively communicate (including email, reading, writing, and speaking) in English.
- Have strong attention to detail. Be able to multitask, manage deadlines, and have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work under a high stress environment.
- Self-motivated and performance driven.
- Ability to work safely in all areas of the warehouse and recognize and correct potential hazards.
- 8:00am – 5:00pm, M-F
You and your qualified family members will be eligible to purchase a choice of medical plans including dental and vision coverage. You will also be eligible to purchase life insurance along with disability coverage from multiple packages. You will receive additional information regarding benefit options from our benefits department. The enrollment period is within the initial 30 days of your start date.
You also have access to a 401K savings plan, gym access 24/7, and are provided paid training.
You will be eligible annually for 10 days of vacation, 5 sick days and 9 holidays paid. PTO is prorated based on the date of hire.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.