Seeking Warehouse/Machine operator for a great opportunity working for a manufacturing company in the Jacksonville, Florida area.
- Receives bulk materials, weighs and blends materials in strict accordance with manufacturing procedures
- loads into automatic equipment and makes necessary adjustments to ensure proper mix of ingredients.
- Ensures equipment and working area meets all required sanitary standards.
- uses hand tools to disassemble pumps, receivers, mixers and other equipment, cleans according to set procedures, and reassembles prior to mixing a new batch of product.
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Ability To Lift Up To 50 Pounds.
- 1+ year of industrial large scale batch/chemical processing experience
- Math skills converting formulas (recipes) into large scale and small scale adjustment
- Forklift experience preferred but not required.
- Rotating 12 hour shifts: 6am – 6pm and 6pm – 6am (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 3 off… 7 days/week)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.