Have you ever enjoyed Arnold®, Brownberry® or Oroweat® bread? A Thomas’® English muffin or bagel? Or perhaps snacked on a Sara Lee®, Entenmann’s® or Marinela® cake or donut? If the answer is yes, then you know Bimbo Bakeries USA!
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
The Warehouse Associate accurately distributes product to routes, loading and unloading trailers and verifying load(s) prior to distributing product. Follows all safety procedures as set forth by the Company.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay: $15/hr!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Key Job Responsibilities
- Unload trailer and verify load prior to distributing product.
- Accurately distribute product to pre-determined routes.
- Report overages and shortages to Head Shipper.
- Be aware of and follow all safety procedures as set forth by the company.
- Be qualified to cover for Head Shipper in case of illness or vacation.
- Manually select a wide variety of products for 250 routes.
- Work in a fast pace environment with a high focus on safety and customer service.
- Close interaction and work within a team environment.
- Power Equipment license is not necessary.
- Additional responsibilities and duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is part of Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company with operations in 32 countries. Bimbo Bakeries USA (“BBUSA”) includes BBUSA and its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, including, but not limited to, Wholesome Harvest Baking, East Balt, and Acelerada. BBUSA employs 20,000 associates across the U.S. in bakeries, sales centers, corporate offices and on sales routes to ensure our consumers have the freshest products to feed their families at every meal. But our associates come to work for much more – the chance to feed their own lives through exciting work that offers the opportunity to make a real difference in their professional and personal lives every day.