Company is continuing to advance healthcare connectivity with the mission of empowering better patient care. We are seeking a Vice President of Product Management with significant healthcare informatics experience and success in leading high-performing product management teams. This position will oversee the Company product strategy and vision and lead the product management group. The VP of Product Management will have extensive experience working with Marketing, Sales, and External Customers and understand how to identify market trends and effectively guide product strategy, innovation and go to market execution. This position reports to the Chief Strategy Officer.
- Drive the strategic vision for all Company products and services.
- Build a cohesive team to support product offerings and provide leadership to the product team.
- Oversee the development of new products, from idea generation to market launch.
- Review experimental product design plans.
- Assesses financial and technical feasibility and leads development strategies.
- Facilitate communication between various departments (such as engineering, marketing, client experience, and/or sales) to establish and evaluate product design concepts.
- Interface with clients or prospects to identify needs, determine solutions and provide feedback to engineering or sales.
- Identify and evaluate new vendors or suppliers as needed.
- Create an atmosphere of creative and innovative thinking within the product management team.
- Interpret market trends and feedback into tangible business value.
- Creates and oversees the product management departmental plan, budget and forecast for future needs.
- Ensure that strategic product decisions align with business objectives.
- Be a resource, mentor and advocate for the product team.
- Participate in events that demonstrate how the product contributes to thought leadership.
- Experienced product leader with proven results leading product strategy for a healthcare and/or healthcare technology organization
- Excellent leadership and decision-making skills represented through proven results.
- Ability to drive strategic direction.
- Technical expertise with a deep understanding of healthcare trends and interoperability standards.
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Bachelor's degree with 15+ years of experience. Masters degree preferred.
- Post-acute healthcare, health information technology and/or informatics experience desired.