Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a high-performing team at a growing, innovative organization The Company is currently seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager to join their booming Warehouse Lending Team in Jacksonville, FL. Responsibilities include Underwriting, Portfolio Management, and other responsibilities that assist the team to achieve their goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Credit Management Loan Requests and Renewals:
- Evaluate new loan requests and loan renewals in a timely manner
- Review the loan packages - prior to submission to the loan officer
- Complete annual reviews and annual line of credit renewals for existing clients
- Assist with the preparation of structure packages as needed
- Engage with 3rd party vendors for annual diligence requirements including field exams, etc.
Financial Reporting and Covenant Tracking
- Spreading Quarterly and Annual financial information for all existing clients
- Testing and tracking covenants, and updating the Loan Vantage files accordingly
- Tracking the receipt and proper LV filing of required financial reporting
- Line of credit monitoring (Borrowing Base and AR Aging reports), updating LV, and assisting with advances if needed
- Assist with Credit Risk Review tasks, including coordinate responses to Sr. Credit Officer, monitor action steps for remediation, etc.
- Analyzing financials on existing relationships and prepare credit memos as needed
- Manage delinquencies, modifications and maturities, including covenant waivers
- Creating and maintaining tracking worksheets for portfolio performance
Construction to Perm Monitoring
- Monitoring of Client CTP pipelines and aging of loans; including reporting of such
- Evaluate prospective client CTP programs and processes.
Client Hedging Programs
- Tracks and monitors weekly hedge reports to monitor ResX/Client risk
- Other duties to be completed as assigned by direct supervisor, senior management/exec management
- Manages staff and/or functions as an Individual Contributor
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Initiates, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Identifies problems.
- Evaluates trends.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- 5+ years’ experience in credit analysis lending
- 5+ years’ experience in warehouse lending and/or commercial lending analysis and portfolio reporting.
Nice to Have:
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics
- 10+ years’ experience in credit analysis lending
- 10+ years’ experience in warehouse lending and/or commercial lending analysis and portfolio reporting.