What your impact will be:
Manages a team of account executives to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives:
- Is accountable and responsible for all activities for the Sales department to assure accurate forecasting of monthly bookings and costs, for recording and read-out per the corporate calendar and published financial ratios.
- Manages Sales OPS team within group or collaborates with a shared-service Sales OPS team and Company Controller to secure needed performance information to adjust group activities mid-month in order to meet financial goals.
- Coordinates communication and activities with Marketing and the business unit, especially Professional Services, to ensure all “before the sale” and “after the sale” activities are executed seamlessly.
- Develops quota and commission plans for Sales personnel, as well as cross-sell and equitable sales relationships with other business units.
- Presents credible experience/solutions to the key client decision makers.
Manages and develops sales team members:
- Handles full employee life cycle, including hiring, coaching, motivating and training of direct reports.
- Manages the performance and development of all sales professionals within the group.
- Enables team to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring
Establishes and manages effective programs to address the following issues:
- New account sales and field operations growth.
- Enhancement of professional services revenues.
- Sales of emerging products/services.
- Pro-active competitive strategies and targeted sales campaigns.
What we are looking for:
- Sound financial acumen
- Experience running a sales team and business
- 5 years plus experience in the Healthcare field
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to manage multiple direct reports
What will make you stand out:
- High drive and energy
- Confident and Coach-able
- ERH experience
- Strong analytic skills