The Vice President Finance – Correspondent Lending will oversee the monthly performance reporting by the CL division and manage and develop the financial analyst staff.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Lead forecasting process and own financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and supporting schedules/analyses. Ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Lead P&L reporting of actual vs. plan, prior year, and current forecast
- Lead the preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Business Reviews, Board of Directors meetings, forecast review meetings, etc.)
- Work with business unit mgmt. to constantly improve reporting and complete ad hoc analyses
- Lead capital budgeting process and measure ROI of company initiatives
Manages staff and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Proven written and oral communication and ability to interface with senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment where priorities change quickly and demands are high
- Advanced Excel skills (financial analyses/modeling)
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting with demonstrated academic achievement; MBA or advanced Finance degree a plus
- 6+ years previous experience in finance/accounting (Big-4, Investment Banking, Consulting) roles with heavy emphasis on financial planning and analysis
- 2+ years managing junior financial analyst staff