The Vice President Client Support is responsible for the direction of resolution of issues and requests for all production clients. Responsibilities include establishing a clear vision, building organizational capability, and directing the execution of support activities for large scale, highly complex and proprietary software environments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The type of activities expected to be performed at this level include, but are not limited to:
- Plan, organize and direct the processes to manage issue resolution within SLA.
- Coordinate the development and maintenance of software implementations standards and source code control.
- Provide management reporting related to the client support activities
- Review, analyze and recommend system features and solutions to drive client satisfaction and efficacy of troubleshooting of issues.
- Manage daily activities of the support team including professional development and performance.
- Develop and manage to metrics to ensure productivity and accuracy of the client support team.
- Ensure adherence to all internal processes by the support team including information security, issue documentation, resolution timelines.
- Collaborate with engineering and product to ensure client satisfaction with resolution of issues and requests.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Information Systems is preferred. Equivalent experience or advanced certifications may substitute.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience:
- 7-10 years in the management of application support
- Proven success in client facing support role
- Advanced knowledge of application support, client relationship management and software delivery.
- Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices.
- Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape for financial institutions.
- Working knowledge of all system applications.
- Ability to meet expected resolution targets and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives.
- Ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes.
- Good computer skills and conversant in information technology issues.