What Makes a McKibbon Shuttle Driver?
The Shuttle Driver is responsible for picking up and dropping off guests at various locations as well as assisting with luggage to and from rooms during check-in and check-outs when needed. This position requires an exceptional level of customer service, valid Driver’s License, and a clean driving record.
A Day in the Life:
- You will provide exceptional customer service when transporting guests to and from the hotels.
- You will serve as the guest’s first impression, and ensure that the guest’s arrival experience from the airport is of the highest customer service experience.
- You will explain the features of the hotel and the local area.
- You will deliver faxes, packages, suitcases, and trunks.
- You will keep record of calls for service.
- You will greet guests at front door or car upon arrival.
- You will assist the front desk at the hotel during down times by answering phones, stocking the suite shop, answering guest questions, and stocking the coffee station.
- You will assist the housekeeping department in maintaining laundry, stripping rooms, or else needed.
- You will assist the front desk with running items to guest rooms.
- You will assist with maintaining public areas, taking out trash, etc.
- You will maintain the image of the hotel by appearing presentable, well-groomed, and in a pressed uniform.