100% Remote opportunity to design the latest generation of our data connectivity product suite
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Blake Williams
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $120,000 per year
A bit about us:
We build data connectivity components and middleware for customers with enterprise applications and are growing aggressively. We're building new features and applications and looking for talented engineers to join our team. We have a laid-back, but focused culture, and enjoy building quality software. This is exciting because we have a ton of new customers and are building our next generation of features to meet their demands.
Why join us?
Join us because you want to make an impact and are passionate about middleware. We have top-notch benefits as well!
- 100% Remote Work Flexibility
- We pay 100% employee premiums for healthcare and dental
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% match in your 401k up to 6% of salary
- Work/Life balance so our engineers are not getting burned out
- Year after year our team is growing so you'll have career growth opportunities here
We are looking for a talented UX Designer to help us design our next generation of data connectivity products in Azure
- Identify target user groups and carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user needs
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
- 5+ years of experience in UX Designer of complex web applications
- Knowledge of industry tools like Adobe, Zeplin, OmniGraffle, Illustrator and Sketch
- Web analytics experience with Google Analytics or Pendo
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to communicate ideas to developers
- Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Attention to detail and mastery of information design
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.