Description: User Experience Designer 2
Data Visualization Engineer
Data Visualization Engineer develops high-performance, responsive user interfaces for data visualization.
The user interface design is essential for data representation that allows users to explore and visually manipulate large data sets to gain new insights and to share and tell stories with their data.
As part of the role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining analytics dashboards with design thinking.
The dashboards are built with user experience as a top priority, providing actionable insights, and the success of the product will be measured based on user adoption.
You will develop core UI components of a fast, scalable, complex web application using HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, ReactJS/Redux, etc.
The results of your work make you an integral part of our product/engineering group to provide insights to develop new features, solution suggestions, or process optimizations.
* Responsible for delivering insights dashboards end to end with actionable insights
* Responsible for engaging with stakeholders to gather requirements and use agile methodology to deliver dashboards
* Proficiency in data visualization tools such as D3.js or Tableau
* Quick to learn new data visualization tools like Looker, Einstein Analytics, etc.
* Conduct deep analysis to discover actionable business insights to grow organization-wide processes
* Act as a coach/mentor for other developers in the team and influence Visualization best practices
* Analysis of insights from the Dashboard, and building scenarios based on data
* Overall, 8 to 10 years of experience in BI/UI/UX domain
* 3 to 5 years of experience working with data visualization tools
* Ability to create actionable dashboards, passionate about data, and good data evangelist
* Strong experience in building dashboards in any of the BI Platforms
* Should have experience in writing SQL queries to understand or build dashboards
* Solve data and analytics problems using design thinking principles
* Deep knowledge and understanding of Sales, Marketing, and Customer success domains
* Excellent oral and written communications skills and ability to interact with and present to all levels of management
* Self-starter with sharp decision-making skills, ability to multitask, work independently and prioritize in a fast-paced and changing environment
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com