At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
FSO Service Delivery Center – FSO Credit Services Associate Analyst
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
Here at EY, you'll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We'll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you'll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
The Credit Risk practice provides services to Credit Risk Management functions, primarily performing credit reviews for commercial and consumer credit exposures within the financial services industry. The Associate Analyst will primarily be responsible for performing high quality loan reviews in line with expectations.
As an Associate Analyst, you'll work at our Service Delivery Center (SDC) located in San Antonio, TX. Here, you'll be part of a highly collaborative team where you'll quickly learn on-the-job skills to achieve your career ambitions while helping us develop new and exciting opportunities within the business. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
Your key responsibilities
- Perform reviews as part of credit review projects. This would include evaluating borrower credit worthiness by populating standardized work papers with an overall summary of the loan, PSOR, SSOR, guarantor information, collateral information, policy exceptions, relevant calculations, etc.
- Performing first level reviews with minimal oversight
- Reports to a Senior Analyst throughout a client engagement on a daily basis providing status updates on the number of credits files reviewed Identify exceptions/negative trends in the data supporting regulatory reporting reviews
- Demonstrate the EY values by exhibiting energy, enthusiasm and the courage to lead
- Maintains adherence to EY's professional responsibility requirements
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We're looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious, and purpose driven. We're looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We're looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A bachelor's degree in general business; technology, liberal arts, accounting, economics finance or related discipline
- Proficient in the English language, including the ability to listen, understand, read and communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in a professional environment
- Possesses strong writing skills and ability to think analytically
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access and/or SharePoint) and willingness to learn firm-used technologies
- Produces consistent quality of work products/deliverables for which he/she is personally responsible
- No material adverse findings from internal or external inspections that are directly associated with his or her role/responsibilities
- Understands delivery center role expectations and supports the engagement team to deliver exceptional client service
- Demonstrated project management, teaming, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective organization and time management skills while working on multiple projects
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
What's in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
- A competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you'll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You'll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
What you can expect
- Our approach to hiring utilizes several different formats throughout the course of the recruiting process.
- In addition to speaking with our recruiters and client-serving professionals, we also leverage game-based assessments to assess your non-technical skills and attributes in a quick and engaging experience. This includes your collaboration style and your abilities to work with information and the use of pre-recorded video interviews (PRVI). PRVI technology provides a great opportunity for you to share more about your qualifications and interests, as well as to ask more specifics about EY and the role for which you are interviewing. It also provides you with the flexibility and convenience of completing at a time and place that works best for your schedule.
- Additional interviews may be in the form of a live interview, either via video or in-person.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.