We have a confidential client that is looking for a UI/UX Designer (mid and senior level positions available) that can take an idea from concept to finished product. You’ll be leading the design and development of systems that require complex user interaction and fast, responsive interfaces. You’ll also need to work closely with their engineering team to ensure that proper technologies and best-practices are in place to deliver an optimal user experience. As a UI/UX Designer you’ll also have an opportunity to shape internal design practices, front-end development methodologies, and work on our in-house and open source software projects.
Primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create concepts, wireframes, user flows, and final designs for large data and geospatial applications.
- Write and maintain front-end code for large data and geospatial applications.
- Work with engineering and project management to properly architect new software projects and features
- Develop front-end coding standards and best practices for your current project and contribute those ideas to the company as a whole.
- Advocate for the overall design and user experience of software projects