LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking full-time TSSC System Administrator II for its contract to provide Maritime COMS support for the P-8 at NASÂ Jacksonville, FL.
- Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+CE and/orÂ Network+CE.
- Security + and IA Technical Level II.
The TSCC System Administrator shall also:
- Maintain the following Operating System Certifications: Data ONTAP, Linux Red Hat, Linux Red Hat Enterprise, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare Server, Brocade v1.11, CISCO v15.0, DIGI v1.9.5, FortiOS 4.0, HP/3Com v2.5, SedNet 1394 (x).
- Have completed formal training or a vendor certification and demonstrate qualification for the operating systems within the respective site (refer to current release of Appendix G OS Commercial Certification Guidance, SECNAV M-5239.2);
- Meets the Minimum Credential requirements identified in SECNAV M-5239.2, Appendix 4 for Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce Qualifications Matrix.;
- Possess a minimum of seven (7) years' experience in a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce position; experience should include Customer Service and Technical Support, Data Administration, Knowledge Management, Network Services, System Administration, and Systems Security Analysis;
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using and installing networking equipment such as switches, routers and firewalls;
- Be able to perform hardware and software installation in a client/server environment;
- Be able to perform routine maintenance, to include diagnostic testing and optimization;
- Within six (6) months of assignment, complete Government sponsored training on the DoD Host Based Security System (HBSS) and the DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and be able to assist Government IA personnel in the configuration and sustainment of HBSS, and able to execute and analyze vulnerability scans upon request by Government IA personnel;
- Be able to coordinate and implement software backup and antivirus IA requirements;
- Be able to perform scheduled IA specific preventive maintenance of computer systems and network components; and
- Possess a working knowledge and familiarity with applicable Cyber Security instructions and practices (e.g., DoDI 8570.01-M series Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program; CJCSM 6510.01 series- Defense-In-Depth: Information Assurance (IA) and Computer Network Defense (CND); SECNAV M-5239.1 series 2005 Department of the Navy Information Assurance Program Information Assurance Manual; and DoDI 8500.2 series - Information Assurance Implementation).
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.