Aston Carter is working with one of Jacksonville's largest financial services company to hire THREE experienced Treasury/Financial Reporting Analyst for a 7+ month assignment.
- Responsible for internal and external liquidity reporting and analysis, and control aspects of Bank businesses
- Will be reporting on cash, liquid assets, debt, ect.
- Additional projects as needed within Treasury
- Reporting and analysis of complex transactions for funding banking activity
- Working through the daily liquidity reporting and analysis
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business related preferred
- Finance and investment banking knowledge
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Previous experience in investment banking/audit environment - Banking or Treasury experience is ideal
- 5+ years of Financial Reporting experience
- Expert/Advanced Excel
- Data mining/analysis experience
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.