We are looking for a Traveling Director of Nursing to join our growing team!
We provide post-acute services, rehabilitative services, skilled nursing, short and long term care through Registered Nurses. This is complemented by Therapy services, Social Services, Activities, Nutritional Services. With over 100 years of combined experience, our staff of professionals is here to meet the needs of each and every patient and resident.
The Traveling Director of Nursing is responsible for developing, organizing, evaluating and administering patient care programs and services of the assigned facility. The Traveling Director of Nursing has twenty four (24) hour responsibility for the overall delivery of nursing services and ensures the implementation of all clinical policies and procedures.
Benefits of a Full-Time Career:
- Competitive pay rates
- 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive health insurance plan and supplemental insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off package
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Experience in a Skilled Nursing environment preferred.
- 3-5 yrs of management experienced required
Apply via CareerBuilder and start your career with us today!