Travel Nurse – Dialysis RN - $1,332 weekly
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel Nurse - Dialysis RN for a non-profit health care system. This is an amazing opportunity in Orange Park, FL. Take advantage of a competitive salary and grow your career by becoming an Travel Nurse - Dialysis RN with one of the most well-established and successful healthcare organizations in the U.S!
13 weeks (travel assignment though also open to local candidates)
Hours for this Position:
12 hour shifts 3 days a week
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- $1,332 gross weekly salary
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement
- Immediate enrollment in vision/ medical/ dental insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Grow your career by partnering with one of the nation’s most highly esteemed, academic medical centers
- Take time for yourself in exciting San Antonio– enjoy the weather and sites!
- Quality support from single agency point of contact
- Join a leading healthcare agency with nearly 20 years’ success in the industry
- Active FL RN license at the time of submission
- Minimum I year previous job experience
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Current CPR certification
- Annual Physical
- Two professional references from current/former supervisors Citizen of the U.S. or proof to work in the U.S.
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a Travel Nurse - Dialysis RN in beautiful Orange Park, FL and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals whether you are seeking travel assignments, temp-to-hire, or permanent placement.
Please send your most updated resume to Scott Dinan at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law