Travel Nurse-Dialysis RN- $1332 Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel Dialysis RN for the largest renal care provider in U.S. This is an amazing opportunity in beautiful Fernandina Beach!
Take advantage of a competitive salary and become a Travel Dialysis RN with one of the most well-established and successful healthcare organizations in the U.S!
Hours for this Position:
12 hour shifts. 3 days a week
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- $1,332 gross weekly pay
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance coverage
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from single point of contact
- Join a leading healthcare organization with nearly 20 years’ success
- RN license in state of FL
- Required certifications BLS (AHA)
- 1 year of experience
- Annual Physical
- Ability to utilize the nursing process in the provision of nursing care including but not limited to administering medications and treatments and medications in compliance with the physicians orders and applicable hospital policy, interpreting diagnostic tests, formulating a plan of care, collaborating with other healthcare providers and provide education to patients and/or significant others (while in compliance with HIPPA)
Interested in being Considered?
If you are seeking a Travel Nurse position in Florida and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and career goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals whether you are seeking travel assignments, temp-to-hire, or permanent placement.
Please send your most updated resume to Brooke Turner at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.