TRAIN ON-SITE TO WORK AT HOME
ValorVIP, an MCI Company is looking forwork at home customer service, help desk, technical support, and sales representatives to support April demand. This role requires you train on-site and certify in the role prior to moving to full work at home. Training and certification generally takes one to two weeks depending on the program.
In these roles, you will handle inbound customer inquiries, or troubleshoot basic technical issues, and assist customers in adding or removing products and services. There are full-time and part-time positions available for almost any schedule, day, night, seven days a week. In a lot of cases, you can make your own schedule. The positions offer competitive base pay commensurate with experience, role, schedule, level, plus benefits for full-time, paid vacation, and variable bonus and contest incentives. All it takes to get started is for you to complete an easy online application and an informal interview with a talent acquisition specialist. If you do not have your equipment, Mass Markets will provide it. You will need a wired home broadband connection
WHAT DOES A WORK AT HOME CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE DO?
In this role, you will be responsible for handling inbound calls and making outbound sales inquiries using state-of-the-art contact center technology and customer experience methodology. As a highly trained expert on products, technology, and business process you will work on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure best in class customer experience. In addition to being an all-around great asset to the team, our entry level sales representatives are responsible for the following tasks.
- Listen to and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade customers
- Explain and position products and process when interacting with customers
- Appropriately escalate customer dissatisfaction
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Representatives make a difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone customer service, sales, and technical support. We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer
- The ability to read and speak English fluently
- Have a wired, high-speed internet connection (Download speed of 20Mbps+)
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
Preferred (Not Required)
- One (1) year of experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, back-office, chat, or administrative support in a contact center environment
- Work at home experience
- State or Federal work experience
WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Work-at-Home Opportunities
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests
NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
- Quiet workspace free of background noise and distractions
- Private area acceptable for webcam use
Wired High-Speed Internet Connection
- Download Speed 20 Mbps (minimum)
- Not sure? Test your speed at speedtest.net
Personal Desktop or Laptop Computer
- PC (Not a MAC)
- Windows 10 Operating system
- Intel Core i5 Processor
- 8Gb Memory (RAM)
- 256Gb Hard Drive (Storage)
- 1 USB Type A 2.0 (Standard headset USB)
- 1 RJ-45 Connection (Internet Ethernet Cable)
Headset & WebCam
- Approved Corded USB Noise Canceling
- Internal or External Web Camera
This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods whle using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, Provincial, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, work-at-home option for eligible positions and programs, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
Most local positions offer work-at-home after training on-site; however, there are specific programs that are on-site only due to security requirements.
To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training. In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location.
For more information on MCI’s response to COVID-19 please visit www.mci.world/covid-19.
At MCI and its subsidiaries, we embrace differences and believe diversity is a benefit to our employees, our company, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment at MCI are based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. MCI maintains a work environment free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling MCI's commitment to a diverse and equal opportunity work environment.
MCI does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. MCI will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
MCI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, it is the policy of MCI to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where an employee works.
Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is the policy of MCI and affiliates to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless such accommodation would cause undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact Kate Murph, Vice President of Human Resources, [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The purpose of the above job description is to provide potential candidates with a general overview of the role. It's not an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.