My client has an immediate need for a Title Processor/ Closer. The position pays up to $50K.
If you are looking for a fast-paced, positive team environment with professional growth potential, then look no further. Our Real Estate, Estate Planning, and Business Law firm client has an immediate full-time opportunity for a superstar Closing Title Processor that has the ability to work a file from open to close... Specifically preparation of Closing Disclosures and ALTA Settlement Statements. A team player who has excellent administrative and communication skills that wants to become the go-to resource for Realtors in our community. This is a fabulous opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of making people's dream of home ownership a reality.
Your basic responsibilities:
- Oversee home buyer/seller transactions and refinances from order to close
- Prepare Closing Disclosures and ALTA Settlement Statement's
- Aid real estate agents, clientele, and other stakeholders with paperwork and ensure the completion of all escrow documents, such as appraisals, titles, and mortgage loans
- Arrange for and attend events regarding the closing process, including moving schedules
- Track and update client record in the firm's database
- Submit Performance Metrics (KPI Reports) to Owner - weekly
These items are non-negotiable:
- You must be available to work and be in the office Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You must have strong administrative skills and be detail-oriented
- You must be comfortable working with various computer programs, databases and systems
- You must be reliable, trustworthy and able to maintain strict confidentiality
- You must be a positive, high-energy team player who is results-oriented
- You must care about something and have goals in life.
This position offers a respectful team culture, opportunities for professional development, benefits and a competitive salary based on skills and experience.