SelecTitle LLC has developed a reputation of trust, reliability, and commitment to serve our clients in their real estate transactions. We offer title, closing, and escrow services, which includes thorough title searches and title insurance. With our legal background, we are also able to assist with any legal services that is required. We pride ourselves in being at the forefront of all technological advancements and are constantly accommodating our services to fit our clients’ needs. Efficiency is one of our core values and we have streamlined numerous processes that can now be managed completely online. We look forward to working with you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reviews title commitments and searches, relays curative requirements to parties involved and research as necessary and takes appropriate action
- Search, analyze, and evaluate real estate records relating to title of homes, land, and buildings.
- Verify ownership and the legal description of a property and check for zoning ordinances that may restrict the use of the property.
- Ensure that the title to a property in question has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use
- Compile lists of mortgages, contracts, and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.
- Search public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies, or title insurance companies.
- Prepare property reports and title commitments, when necessary.
- Copy or abstract required information from documents such as mortgages and trust deeds.
- Research specific details of a title, keeping records of information gathered about titles, reporting research findings to attorneys and other legal professionals as needed and determining the legal barriers that exist in the sale of a property.
- Examine deeds, deeds of trust, liens, judgments, easements, and plats/maps to determine ownership, encumbrances, and to verify legal descriptions of property.
- Research findings of a title search and examination are needed to issue title insurance, grant mortgage loans, buy and sell property, acquire rights of way, and obtain and protect mineral rights.
- Assist in preparation of official descriptions of properties such as leases, grants, deeds, and easements.
- Prepare and issue the policies that guarantee the legality of a title.
- This is not a work from home opportunity.