* Proven ability to provide excellent customer service.
* Knowledge of printer functions, connectivity, and experience with basic troubleshooting of printing and scanning devices including networked Multifunction Devices.
* Shall have experience with trouble ticket systems such as NHJ Trouble Ticket System, Remedy or similar system.
* Resolves customer calls with account access problems, tier 1 troubleshooting and resolution including, but not limited to, Active Directory, CDP, Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Essentris, and other supported systems. All actions shall be documented in the NHJ Trouble Ticket system, Electronic Network (ENET) and Remedy.
* Assists customers with CAC PIN resets.
* Supports end user devices including personal computers (PCs), printers, other peripheral devices, as well as, mobile computing devices such as Blackberry devices.
* Assists customers with desktop application installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
* Set-up, administers, troubleshoots, and resolves issues with end user devices for Local Area Network (LAN) and remote access connectivity including secure client connectivity, wireless and wired connections. This includes desktop, CDP, laptop, tablet and mobile computing devices.
* Knowledge of and experience with Windows 2007 & Windows 10.
* Understands and has experience with e-mail, encryption and voice. Apple iOS, Android and Blackberry device applications.
* Ability to maintain an accurate database of hardware and accessories.
* Knowledge of and experience with software packages including the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Acrobat.
* Understanding of network essentials, troubleshooting network and cable connectivity using Fluke equipment.
* Installs and troubleshoots IP cameras, such as Jabbers and desktop cameras used throughout the command.
* Performs Software patch version upgrades and hardware driver installations as needed on a daily basis.
* Supports Blackberry, Android and Apple device administration including the adding, modifying, and deleting of user accounts. Configures, updates, and manages Blackberry, Android, and Apple devices, CAC sleds and other supported applications and peripherals.
* Hardware replacement and refresh as needed.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.