Position Title: Office 365 Engineer
Position Number: 351093
Location: Tempe, AZ 85281
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
PowerShell, SharePoint, WAN
**C2C is not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job title: Office 365 Engineer
Location: Tempe, AZ 85281 ( Remote during Covid-19 & MUST be able to work from office once business as usual)
Duration: 6 + months contract
Job Details :
MS Teams/Office 365 Engineer
• MS Teams/Office 365 Engineer is responsible for assessment, planning, design, testing, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of MS Teams collaboration toolsets in Office 365.
• Candidate is required to have hand-on experience migrating from different version of Exchange, MS Lync, Skype for Business and Webex to O365.
• Proficiency in PowerShell, automation, and optimization of client computing environments is also desired.
• Candidate requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to work closely with other engineers and administrators.
• Understand and assess existing Messaging and collaboration toolsets
• Document existing and future state architecture with functional requirements and specifications
• Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects
• Solve complex problems with many variables.
• Understands Office 365 products (MS Teams/SharePoint) and Lync/Skype for Business (on premise,) and their integration with other vendor product such as WebEx, etc.
• Understands Microsoft MDM tools - Intune, Azure Identity and Rights Management, Enterprise Mobility Suite
• Understands Exchange Online, MS Teams features, migration, and related concepts
• Experience migrating medium and large enterprise clients to MS Teams/Office 365
Qualifications & Requirements:
Minimum of 5+ years designing and implementing solutions involving the following:
• Office 365 planning and migration including MS Teams/SharePoint, Exchange online, etc
• Azure design, development, networking, integration
• Large scale (5000+ mailbox) MS Teams/O365 design/migration
• Active Directory & Azure AD infrastructure, support, with respect to Messaging & collaboration
• Working knowledge of Windows 10
• Strong networking skills, including WAN/VPN
• Strong PowerShell experience and ability to understand other scripting languages
• Express difficult and complex concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
• Write clear, logical reports, and instructions
• Works independently on assigned projects
• Work effectively and cooperatively with administrators, staff, users, project consultants and vendors
• Meet established priorities and schedules
• Microsoft Certification in relevant areas preferred.