Assistant Director, Telemedicine
The Technology Assistant Director of Telemedicine acts as a liaison between business and technical resources to establish alignment between EIT and business partners on strategy, value proposition, prioritization, process, and solutions. The scope of Solution Delivery encompasses the full lifecycle for solutions, including concept definition, business and technical design, development, organizational change, and ongoing support.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key business partners, team members, and other stakeholders so that EIT has a robust understanding of their needs and how best to meet them.
- Present business process information and technology solutions to key stakeholders in clear language to establish alignment on the information.
- Serve as a liaison between business and technical resources, effectively bridging technical and business languages, viewpoints, and capabilities to create a clear, shared understanding of process and solution requirements.
- Participate and advocate with business partner leadership to develop, validate, and maintain their strategic plan and to prioritize their portfolio for the highest value realization aligned with overall company goals and objectives.
- Regularly review active initiatives to ensure they are on track to deliver the expected results and work with teams to implement corrective actions when needed.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Management Action Plans, charters, one page plans, and project status updates to align with established EIT patterns and practices.
- Assist Agile and Scrum teams to optimize their effectiveness in delivery, and align the activities of multiple teams to accelerate value creation.
- Inform business partners of opportunities to leverage technology in ways they may not have recognized to improve their results.
- Work with other EIT leaders to ensure the best overall cost solutions are selected and implemented according to established principles.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of EIT capabilities in order to deliver the best solutions to business problems.
- Work directly with others to navigate project roadblocks and mediate between EIT and business partner priorities.
- Assist in the management of vendor, supplier, and consultant relationships and contracts.
- Assist in the preparation and administration of budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating skills by participating in educational opportunities consistent with the technologies and methodologies established at TeamHealth.
- Responsible for completion of all documentation processes and project and time tracking efforts in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in business, information systems, computer science, healthcare or related field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in enterprise healthcare process analysis, applications and solutions.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills required, including the ability to work diplomatically with a diverse workforce.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in coordinating simultaneous assignments by assessing project deadlines, establishing work priorities, and coordinating personal work schedules.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with project management strategies to plan and execute complex activities.
- Resourcefulness, ingenuity, and maturity in decision making and problem solving.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and supervision.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills accompanied by flexibility to quickly adapt to a changing business environment.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS
- Duties are performed in a modern office setting.
- May require some occasional work in the evenings and on weekends.
- Prolonged sitting, with prolonged work on a PC.
- May require some light travel.
This position may require manual dexterity and/or frequent use of the computer, telephone, 10-key, calculator, office machines (copier, scanner, and fax) and/or the ability to perform repetitive motions and/or meet production standards to comply with the essential functions. Also, may require physical and/or mental stamina to work overtime, additional hours beyond a regular schedule and/or more than five days per week.
Cooperative, positive, courteous and professional behavior and conduct is an essential function of every position. All employees must be able to work with others beyond giving and receiving instructions. This includes getting along with co-workers, peers and management without exhibiting behavior extremes. Job functions may require personal leadership skills such as conflict resolution, negotiating, instructing, persuading, speaking with others as well as responding appropriately to job performance feedback from the supervisor. Additionally, the information contained in this job description has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.