Below is the job description:
Duration: 6 Months (This term could be extended based on company business needs)
Need someone who can start the project ASAP/Within two weeks
Interview: Phone/Video Interview
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support and coordinates activities for specific individuals or teams, ensuring efficient office functioning through a range of responsibilities.
Under moderate supervision, job provides an opportunity to play a key role in ensuring the success of daily operations for employees of all levels.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains office inventory, facilitates supply orders and completes other general office duties.
- Coordinate and arrange employee engagement events.
- Manage calendar and meeting requests for Site Lead.
- Supports employees with various tasks related to onboarding, appointment setting and travel arrangements.
- Provides meeting assistance through scheduling, presentation preparation and diligent note taking.
- Handles various office tasks related to communication and organization.
- Upholds organizational policy and procedures, while also ensuring office-wide coordination efforts among various teams and departments.
- 1+ years' experience in a tax accounting role
- Public Accounting experience preferred
Please send your updated resume and I will be happy to have this moving swiftly.