Our Talent Acquisition team is looking for a dynamic Senior Specialist to join our People & Culture practice.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, Firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success!
As a part of the team, you will be responsible for assessing, hiring and onboarding experienced Assurance, Tax, Consulting and practice support professionals. This individual will be a trusted advisor to hiring managers by understanding their business and their needs. They will work together to develop recruiting strategies for identifying, attracting and engaging talent for this growing public accounting firm.
- A highly dedicated professional with ambitious credentials and passionate about new challenges and growth opportunities?
- A great teammate who believes in providing best-in-class client service and passionate about becoming immersed in various industries?
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community?
Look ahead, imagine more and consider joining the CR team to begin making a difference!
You will be responsible for:
- Full life cycle recruiting for experienced hires, including the development, tailoring and implementation of a proactive recruitment strategy based on the concept of pipelining and nurturing relationships with qualified candidates for current and future opportunities;
- Promoting employee referral programs, internal opportunities for current team members and developing relationships with alumni and friends of the firm;
- Identifying and/or attending local and national HR and professional networking events;
- Conduct orientation and on-boarding activities related to employees joining firm;
- As a brand ambassador, representing CohnReznick and promoting career opportunities with a leading professional services firm;
- Conducting competitive research on market trends and providing direction to improve HR processes in relation to recruiting and retention; and
- Assisting with the execution of national HR/Recruiting initiatives, including campus recruiting, as needed.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field
- 2+ years of recruiting experience; professional services or consulting industry experience preferred
- Adept user of Applicant Tracking Systems and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think critically, creatively and strategically
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Flexibility, high energy, and a positive attitude
- Prior involvement with Talent Acquisition Coordination or Human Resources related duties
- Professional services industry experience
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems, HR systems, and social media
- Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
- Network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Creative culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- Team of professionals motivated by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days of Paid Time Off
- Flexible work environment
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#LI-JG1 #GD #CB #LI-Remote