Job Title: ETL Talend Data Quality Developer
Duration: Long Term
The Data Quality developer will be responsible for development of data quality rules and configuration using Talend Data Prep and DQ.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work under the supervision of the lead architects and Interface leads, the consultants will develop, test, document, and troubleshoot end to end source to target interfaces as well as ETL data movement within the architecture.
- Be a SME in building a data quality using Talend Data Fabric solution.
- Participate in source to target mapping, define DQ process and standards, and implement the standards.
- Experience with performing Data profiling, assessment, and business rules definitions.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the overall developments are in sync.
- Identify risks and opportunities of potential logic and data issues within the data environment.
- Collaborate effectively with the global team and ensure day to day deliverables are met.