LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking a System Administrator to provide Maritime COMS support for the MQ-4C at NAS Jacksonville, FL.
The System Administrator minimum current certifications shall be the Security+ CE and DOD CSWF Master Proficiency Level.
The System Administrator shall:
- Maintain the following Operating System Certifications: Linux Red Hat, Linux Red Hat Enterprise, Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Windows Server, VMWare Workstation, and VMWare vSphere.
- Have two years of experience on the MQ-4C or systems of similar complexity.
- Meets the Minimum Credential requirements identified in SECNAV M-5239.2, Appendix 4 for Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce Qualifications Matrix.;
- Possess a minimum of seven (7) years' experience in a Cyber IT/Cybersecurity Workforce position; experience should include Customer Service and Technical Support, Data Administration, Knowledge Management, Network Services, System Administration, and Systems Security Analysis.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using and installing networking equipment such as switches, routers, and firewalls.
- Be able to perform hardware and software installation in a client/server environment.
- Be able to perform routine maintenance, to include diagnostic testing and optimization.
- Within six (6) months of assignment, complete Government sponsored training on the DoD Host Based Security System (HBSS) and the DoD Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and be able to assist Government IA personnel in the configuration and sustainment of HBSS, and able to execute and analyze vulnerability scans upon request by Government IA personnel;
- Be able to coordinate and implement software backup and antivirus IA requirements.
- Be able to perform scheduled IA specific preventive maintenance of computer systems and network components; and
- Finally, candidate must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.
Please see job description.