CIT is a leading national bank focused on empowering businesses and personal savers with the financial agility to navigate their goals. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) is a financial holding company with over a century of experience and operates a principal bank subsidiary, CIT Bank, N.A. (Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender). The company's commercial banking segment includes commercial financing, community association banking, middle market banking, equipment and vendor financing, factoring, railcar financing, treasury and payments services, and capital markets and asset management. CIT's consumer banking segment includes a national direct bank and regional branch network. Discover more at cit.com/about.
CIT Small Business Solutions provides leasing, equipment financing and working capital solutions to thousands of small businesses, across various industries, nationwide. We provide financing solutions to our borrowers and lessees, and assist our vendor partnerships in growing sales, profitability, and customer loyalty by providing customized, value-added finance solutions to their client base.
Our cutting-edge technology platform allows small businesses to access financing through a highly automated credit approval, documentation, and funding process. Transactions range from $2,000 to $1M.
Reporting to the Director of Sales Management, the Syndicated Lending Solutions Manager is responsible for providing working capital and equipment finance solutions through our syndication network of lenders to customers by prospecting, qualifying, and closing transactions.
- Manage working capital projects for clients, which entails credit analysis, project management, and decision-making on pricing
- Prospect, Qualify and Close business opportunities to meet or exceed monthly origination targets and acquisition goals
- Advise customers on financing solutions for their business
- Efficiently and effectively address the customer's business needs, offer appropriate value proposition solutions, negotiate price and close accounts over the phone
- Maintain a database of customers through documentation by recording activity and statistics on each outbound call; uphold standards for the minimum number of calls and talk time per day
- Maintain on-going productive relationships with existing customers and vendors to earn repeat business
- Keep abreast of current industry, source and market activities
- Be strategic minded toward organizational mission and goals
- Continuously evolve partnership development to improve partnership efficiency and effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field / degree with relevant professional experience required
- 3+ years of prior sales experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively across business levels
- Strong Customer Service skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Salesforce / CRM experience preferred
- Technologically savvy
- Client-focused, proactive, and results-oriented.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Looking for someone who is self-motivated, team oriented and hard-working with a passion for inside sales
CIT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is CIT's policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to their race or perceived race (including traits historically associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, citizenship, immigration status, age, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), actual or perceived gender, gender identity, gender expression or transgender (including transgender individuals who are transitioning, have transitioned, or are perceived to be transitioning to the gender with which they identify), religion, creed, marital status, family status, domestic partnership or civil union status, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information or predisposition or carrier status (including testing and characteristics), status as a victim of domestic violence, actual or perceived status as a caregiver, military status and service, protected veteran status, mental or physical disability, perceived disability, record of disability, medical condition, AIDS and HIV status, or any other protected characteristic established by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: